Where To Buy

Pick up your copy the following book stores and news stands across the United States:

Barnes & Noble

All States

Hastings

AL, AR, AZ, CO, GA, ID, IN, KS, KY, MO,
MT, NE, NM, OK, TX, UT, WA, WY

Joseph-Beth Booksellers

OH, PA, NC, KY, TN

Copperfields

California

Independent Ingram Bookstores

CA, WV, TX, TN, OH, WA

Books-A-Million

AL, AR, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD,
MS, NC, NE, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV

Or, save your gas for the spot & GET A SUBSCRIPTION TODAY!

Comments

1. ken says:

Jus spent an hr going to borders jus for them to tell me they don’t carry throttle nation wtf guys

• Ken,

Our sincere apologies. (Please check your email.)

Let us know the store’s exact street address and/or store number so we can have our distributor check on getting copies into that particular store.

If anyone has suggestions on ANY stores that sell magazines and you would like to see Throttle Nation on the shelf, please send us the exact street address and/or store number and we’ll have our distributor speak with them about picking up the magazine.

Craig W

2. Dan says:

Will Throttle Nation be coming to Australia any time soon?
    Thanks.

3. Bryan Thompson says:

Hey Guys Im stationed in Germany and while Standing inline today at the Post Exchange I seen your magizine SUBSCIBED! Just wanted to say thanks for Putting it on our shelf here over seas.

Thanks,
    Bryan

4. Cyndi in Lexington says:

Went to Barnes & Noble, 1932 Pavilion Way, Lexington, KY and was told they “sometimes” carry Throttle Nation.

B&N in Lex shouldn’t be “sometimes” when the editor and 2 contributing writers are from here!

• Cyndi,

Thanks for the heads-up. This should definitely not be the case.

Thank you for providing the location. That’s what we need to bring the issue to the attention of our distributor.

5. Lina Griffy says:

My son Andrew Griffy told me there was going to be an interview or article on him in your magazine. And since I live in the middle of southern IL I haven’t been able to locate a store that carries your magazine. Could you tell me which issue the article will be in and where is the store nearest to Effingham, IL to find it. Thank you for your time and trouble. Proud MOM in IL.

• Mrs. Griffey,

Andrew is indeed featured in the issue that we’re wrapping up right now! Looks like your safest bet might be Terre Haute, but that might be a little far to drive. When we get back from the festivities in Daytona, we’ll check our distribution list and see what we can do to make sure you get an issue when it comes out!

6. Erik says:

Have y’all looked at getting the mag out to the various military exchange stores?

7. Justin says:

I have a story for all of you, I live in Edmonton, Alberta Canada and have been riding for some time now, iv been gettng real good doing sitting and stand up wheelies, taking clovers at high speeds and it’s been so much fun until about 2 weeks ago on may 18, 2011 (basically the beginning of the season as we get snow here). I was headed home from stunting with my crew here in Edmonton and when I was making a left hand turn some lady was driving on a service road and failed to stop or even slow down smashing into me. I have a 99 Kawasaki ninja zx6r its super fast, tuned up, light weight, and customs galore, Anyways when she hit me I was thrown from my bike did a few flips in the air and came down hard on my left leg snapping my femur in 2 spots, it was the most painful break of my life. I have to retire the bike for the whole season now case snow falls in a november and I’m very sad to do it. But I must say I a Throttle Nation magazine (volume 2 – issue 7) today as I was in the gift shop of the hospital and had to pick it up I read it and I was hooked. So thank you Trottle Nation for pulling my mind out of depression and giving me a new feeling to look forward to when I get back on my bike I will also be subscribing to recieve every issue and want to find out how I can catch up on all your past issues?

8. Chris says:

I’d love to subscribe but it rejects my address every time. Do you not deliver to Los Angeles?